Casino Royale TRAILER

Movie of the Week


There was a really cool guy with a lousy friend. He wanted to succeed in his life. But not that fast... poker first.

Roulette Probability

If you want to understand the roulette probability you should know the whole process of the game, roulette rules and main strategies, in a word roulette basics. Remember that in roulette game each spin of the wheel is independent. This is the game of pure luck.

Roulette Winning Strategy

As we know there are two types of roulette tables: European Roulette and American Roulette. Many players prefer playing European roulette as it has more advantages than American one. In European roulette exist one less zero that in American table and the wheel is numbered from 1 to 36.

Single Number Bet Roulette Probability

That means when you bet on the single number in European Roulette table you chances for winning will be only 2.70% while the chance ofyour losing will be 97.30%. In the American roulette table your chances for winning will be more lower, only 2.63 %, while the chance to loose will be 97.37%. It seems not so significant difference but still you should take it into your consideration.

Split -Bet Probability

The split-bet is the bet which is placed on two numbers. When the player is playing European roulette his chances to win will be 5.41% and your chances of winning in American table will be 5.26%. Maybe you think that is not so important difference but it is really significant.

Column Bets Roulette Probability

Column bets is a kind of roulette bets which are placed outside at the bottom of the roulette table below the individual numbers. When the player uses such bet he or she will get 32.43% chances to win on the European roulette, but in the American Roulette table the player will have 31.58 % chance of winning. The outside bets include bets which are placed on the black, red, even, low, high and odd. On the European Roulette Tables such bets has the probability of winning - 48.65%. On American roulette table it will be 47.37%.

So, you have acquainted with roulette probability for European and American roulette games. We hope that this roulette guide will help you in your playing and you will choose at what roulette table to play. But don't forget that before you visit online or land based gambling house you must read and familiarize yourself withroulette basics: the main roulette rules, strategies (Martingale System and Labouchere System), main cheating methods, variation of roulette tables and games, bets, payouts, tips, odds and other useful information. If you will learn everything what is important in roulette game you will be a serious contestant.The choice is up to you.

The movie takes us to the world of Victorian era, where the customs and rules determined everything. There was also another world, the world of noble people and noble deeds, no casinos online could replace it.

read more

Which movies do you like the most?

Latest Articles

Essential Roulette: a Guide for Players and Dealers

Learning how to play online roulette game is essential for success and prosper.

Fun-To-Know – Casino Games

Professional dealer is telling the main rules of roulette in land casinos and casinos online. He gives the tips on important aspects.

Russian Roulette Movies

Think of war as a game of Russian roulette. It is a game of chance with your life as the grand prize.

Gambling Addiction Revealed

Gambling addiction is like any other brain disease. It comes through back door and none expects that it is that huge.